Saturday, August 2, 2014

You Should Try Out Le-vel Thrive Products!

My Thrive video testimony https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152612088129785 My name is Evadney Griffith and this is my Thrive experience. I am a proud 41 years old. Born St.Croix Virgin Islands, I now reside in Homestead,Florida. I first heard about thrive through Facebook group. A lady name Shanna vineyard hats off to her. Shanna posted she got a car in 30 days and she about to be retired from her job because of the opportunity she was in. That caught my attention and I requested more info. Then Shanna send me the Facebook fan-page and her link. When I saw all the different testimonies of all those people I said to myself let me get a free promoter website. I waited about a week cause I was still trying to get more info on the products such as if I needed to be on autoship in order to be qualify to get products. I am not going to lie I was going to change sponsor cause I did not get the answer as to how to go about getting the products and starting the opportunity. But then shanna email me and said can I three way call you with you and my upline so I agreed. Then when I talk to Shanna on the phone she was explaining how the products made her feel different and I told her I could hear the excitement in her voice so that's when I said to myself since the products is working for her let me try the products and not only that since I heard that the products help with a lot of health issues I said let me try it and see. Let me tell you day one of using the products I can feel a difference but was not sure what was happening yet, then day 2 is when I realized the products was really doing something because from the time I get up I ate breakfast then took a shower and went straight on my computer and I notice I sat up at the computer all day and night not even complaining about my back,neck or shoulders. Usually I would have my husband rubbing my body with no relieve until I started using thrive its been 8 days now and I still feel no pain in my back,neck and shoulder. I use to have pain in my chest now I can walk long periods of time and no pain or tiredness. I even lost weight I have seen a difference my tummy is going down. I am loving it. I am a mother of 6 lovely girls and I need all the energy I can get. Now I find myself more calm and energetic. I even stay up all night I have to force myself to go sleep but the good thing I now sleep good at night. I tried so many products in the past and by far thrive is the best product that really work fast. If you are not using thrive and are thinking of using them stop thinking and try them for a month.Sign up as a free promoter. Click Link Here

No comments:

Post a Comment